Are you an SBI(State Bank of India) customer and you did not registered for SBI Net Banking yet? Or You want to open it But did not know how to open SBI NetBanking online without visiting the SBI Branch?
Then this article is for you, In this Article, I am going to share with you all step by step details to open Net Banking SBI.
Sometime before, To avail Net Banking facility you need to visit your Branch then submit the filed form which you get from branch employee and After 7-10 days you receive a parcel at your registered address…..and Then you can access SBI Netbanking facility.
But Now if you have no time to visit Branch or you do not want to visit your Branch and to do all this process, Then You can do this at home in Online.
But How you can do this? That’s why I wrote this informational article where you can get all information with step by step details.
Benefits Of Using SBI Net Banking
These are the benefits or features If you use SBI Personal Net Banking or Retail net banking.
1. Pay Your Bills Online
2. View Your Transactions
3. Transfer Your Money To Other Bank Account
4. Book Airline, Rail, Bus and hotel tickets
5. Online Shopping
6. You Can Generate Account Statement Online
7. Online Tax Payment
8. Credit Card Bill Payment
9. Avail DEMAT and IPO services
10. Online Fixed Deposit
Things Needed To Create SBI Netbanking
Make sure you have these things handy before going to register for Netbanking.
1. ATM Card
2. Your Registered Mobile Number
3. Bank Passbook
- 1. If you have a Joint Account Holder, Then you can not avail this Facility. You need to visit the Branch to avail the Net Banking facility.
- 2. For Registration, you need to have a working phone number which was registered with your SBI Bank Account.
- 3. Also, need to have an Active ATM card.
Step by step procedure for SBI net banking registration online
These are some simple steps for Sbi netbanking online registration.
Step-1 Visit To – www.onlinesbi.com
Step-2 Click on “New User Registration/Activation“.
Step-3 Then a pop-up will appear on your screen, Which will ask you to ensure that you have not already obtained the Internet banking kit from the branch. Here click “OK“.
Step-4 A new Tab opened on your screen. Choose “New User Registration“, and click on ‘Next‘.
Step-5 A new Tab will appear on your screen, Here you need to Fill all your details like- Account number, CIF number, Branch code, Country, Registered mobile number, Facility required and captcha code. From your Passbook front page, you can find your account number, CIF number, and Branch code.
- Select the “Country”, “Facility Required” from the Drop-down. Do not forget to fill the captcha text, As displayed in the near box.
- After All Done Click On “Submit” button.
Step-6 After successful submission, You will get an OTP(One Time Password) on your Registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and Click on “Confirm”.
Step-7 Choose the option “I have my ATM card (Online registration without branch visit)” and click on “Submit“.
Step-8 Enter your ATM card number, which is printed on the front side of your ATM card and the displayed Captcha code.
Step-9 Note down the displayed “Temporary UserName” for future use and then Enter New Login Password (The password must be at least 8 characters long with at least one upper case alphabet, one lower case alphabet, one number, and one special character).
- Re-enter the same password in “confirm new login password” box.and Click on “Submit“
Step-10 That’s It, You have successfully registered for Internet Banking. You will be advised to Login in your Internet Banking Account using your Username (which you have noted in Step-9) and Password after 1 hour as per SBI guidelines.
Note- After an hour when to you try to Login, You will be asked to create a new username, new login password and profile password(Remember these two passwords are different).
Check out the video to get all information about the Registration process, which is uploaded by SBI.
SBI Net Banking FAQs
1. Can I open SBI account online?
Yes, you can open SBI savings account through SBI Online.
You just need Your Aadhaar number, PAN card, an active mobile number.
Attach the required documents, such as photographs and proof of identity and proof of address.
2. How can I get my SBI online banking username and password?
If you registered for Netbanking through online, Then you will get username and password through SMS in your mobile number. Or if you registered from Branch, Then you will get your username & password through a Parcel which is delivered to your registered Address.
3. What are the documents required to open SBI account?
- Proof of identity – Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- Proof of address – Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID card, etc.
- PAN card.
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available).
- 2 latest passport size photographs.
4. How long does it take to activate SBI net banking?
If you registered for Net banking through online, then it takes 1 hour to activate your account or if you registered netbanking from your branch then it takes between 4-7 days.
5. Can I open SBI account without PAN card?
Yes, you can open your SBI account without Pan card.
6. Can I open a zero balance account in SBI?
Yes, you can open a zero balance account in SBI.
7. What is the minimum amount of money needed to open a bank account?
If you open a zero account in SBI then you did not need any amount to deposit or if you open a regular saving bank account in SBI then you need at least Rs. 1500 to deposit, which is the minimum balance.
8. How can I register for SBI mobile banking?
I have written an Article, In which you get step by step all details about how to register for SBI mobile banking.
9. How can I register my mobile number in SBI online banking?
- Login to OnlineSBI (State Bank of India)
- Go to ‘Profile’ tab.
- Click on ‘Personal Details’ link.
- Enter the profile password.
- Display Name, Email ID and mobile number registered in INB will be displayed.
- Click on the hyperlink ‘Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)’.
10. How can I activate SBI SMS banking?
- Log into Online SBI website with your User ID and password.
- Select eServices.
- Click on State Bank Freedom from the list on the left side.
- Select Registration.
- Enter the User ID and mobile number.
- Select the account (only SB/ CA) to be enabled.
- Click on the submit.
I hope you get complete step by step information about How to open SBI Netbanking/SBI Netbanking online registration, SO if you have any problem or queries then comment down below I will try to reply as soon as possible.
Share this Article if someone wants to know about this & Thanks for visiting our Website. Thank You.